For our office in Amsterdam Sloterdijk.
This position comprises two roles: Project Coordinator and Vendor Manager.
These are the main tasks for each role:
- Manage multilingual translation projects (from scheduling to post-delivery follow-up) in cooperation with other departments;
- Supervise all project teams involved, both internal and external, such as translators, language reviewers, DTP specialists, etc.;
- Communicate efficiently and professionally with international clients and (translation) suppliers;
- Take care of data preparation using CAT tools;
- Monitor project development and take care of troubleshooting any issues.
- Recruit new translation suppliers to accommodate business needs;
- Negotiate prices and terms of agreement with translation suppliers;
- Manage translation suppliers’ information in the relevant databases;
- Handle all issues related to translation suppliers and take appropriate action to solve them;
- Act as an internal point of reference for translation quality-related matters;
- Monitor the quality and performance of Crestec’s translation suppliers on a regular basis and take appropriate action, when needed;
- Advise the project managers and the sales team on suitable translation suppliers, considering cost and quality.
- Bachelor or Master level of education in translation, linguistics, international studies or related fields;
- Proven experience in a similar position as a project coordinator and/or vendor manager is a must;
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken) and at least one other language;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel) and email applications;
- Proven experience with CAT tools (e.g., SDL Trados, MemoQ) is a must;
- Valid working permit for the Netherlands.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong professional attitude towards clients and suppliers;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Ability to multitask and capable of organising various projects simultaneously;
- Pro-active and self-motivated;
- Good team player with a creative and hands-on mentality;
- Open-minded and willing to work in an international multicultural business environment;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application: Crestec Europe is known for the quality of its products. We are looking for people who don't settle for average. Striving for excellence, improving your own performance, and exceeding our customers’ expectations are key values at Crestec Europe.
If you fit the profile and requirements, please send your motivation letter and CV in English to our HR Officer Ms Martien Versloot-Meenhorst at firstname.lastname@example.org
Crestec Europe thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
A statement on Crestec’s commitment to user privacy can be found on our website https://crestec.eu/privacy-policy/